How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Tutor, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 165
Experience:  N/A
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Law Tutor, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My parents past away and I need to find out about how to put

Customer Question

my parents past away and I need to find out about how to put insurance on thedble wide. can't fine the title
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Az
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Haven't change it over yet, my sister and I. It's in probate
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer (“JA”)! I am an attorney with over 20 years’ experience in multiple jurisdictions and I look forward to assisting you today.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, please consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) No specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship is formed herein. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Please give me a moment to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Do you know if the title was actually ever in your parents name?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Please stand by. I am typing your answer.

Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

If the title was in your parents name and you are unable to locate it, you can get a duplicate title by completing a Title and Registration Application form and taking it to the local DMV and pay the $4.00 fee. Here is the link for the Title and Registration Application.

To apply for your replacement vehicle title in Arizona, you will need to:

  • Complete a Title and Registration Application (Form 96-0236). ...
  • Be prepared to show a photo ID if you are a walk-in customer (such as your driver's license or state ID card).
  • Provide payment for the $4 duplicate title fee.

After you receive the duplicate title, you should be able to present that to the insurance company when applying for insurance for the doublewide. I hope this helps.

Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you have no further questions, please do not forget to leave positive feedback (click on the 5 stars at the top of your page), as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me.

A bonus is not required but is always appreciated.

Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any additional related questions. If not, can you please press a positive rating above in the star rating section so that I will be paid for my time assisting you. I am paid nothing unless you press the middle star or the fourth or fifth star to the right of the middle star in the rating section above so I do appreciate a positive rating before you leave the website. THANK YOU VERY MUCH