How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 6422
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a appointment with the DMV to decide if I am safe to

Customer Question

I have a appointment with the DMV to decide if I am safe to drive a car. A doctors that has since been fired from the ******** Medical Clinic has made my life miserable. My licence is suspended and I haven't had an accident or a ticket in 30 years. I need help to stop this suspension please. **************. ****************************
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly do you want me to answer about this? In other words, what are you asking?

NOTE that normally the expert and customer chat online. If you want a phone call, you can request it from your end. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and the first available expert calls. Or, you can simply REPLY to this thread and we can chat in regards ***** ***** matter. Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
is there any thing more i can do before this what's seams to be my last chance. They said I could have people call in but why, i have done everything they've ask me and cleared by everyone I've seen
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.
Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.
There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.
My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.


You can sue the DMV in what is known as a declaratory judgment action and prove up to a court of your ability to drive by calling the doctor that are willing to testify in your favor to trial or getting their medical records into evidence. The court can sign an order against the DMV and tell them to remove the suspension.

Here is the law.

Here is a sample complaint that may assist you.

I would suggest that you hire a business litigation lawyer in your area.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this was helpful thank you
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

You are welcome...