Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

My question is can I/should I pursue this? I have the option

Customer Question
My question is can I/should...
My question is can I/should I pursue this? I have the option to file an "operation" report, but from there it doesn't sound like much will happen. A friend suggested I could "write a ticket" for failrure to maintain lane, aggressive driving and reckless driving, then we would both go to court, but that it is likely nothing would stick. My real fear is this guy is a lunatic and will do something like this again, in which case I would like this incident to be on record and to be considered.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Ely, Attorney