Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I was on the parkway in NJ, a male driver was tailgating me,

Customer Question
but it was high traffic...
I was on the parkway in NJ, a male driver was tailgating me, but it was high traffic (going 55, but congested)....He pulled up next to me, banged on the passenger side of the car 4-5 times and bent my antenna (all while going 55)...I called 911 and gave them the plate, they told me to pull over and not follow. I had to push really hard for them to file any sort of report (ended with an operations report) so now I feel like there is nothing I can/should do, but my antenna is bent and I have a scratch on the side of my car
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: The trooper basically said nothing will happen I was the victim but the police didnt see it so it is "my word against his"
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
9/6/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Ely, Attorney