How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I caught a driving on suspended case A or C misdemeanor

Customer Question

I caught a driving on suspended case A or C misdemeanor while on parole I turn around and got violated on parole for stuff in the house and just went and did time and they let me back out on parle so can parole go back and violate me on the driving on suspended
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

If you are currently on parole and you violated another law (driving on a suspended license), you are also going to be in violation of your parole (parole contracts have a stipulation that parolees "will obey all laws").

Whether or not the parole office will deem this violation sufficient to return you to prison is something which I cannot tell you, however, it is a strong possibility.