How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 2170
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a driving ticket for no insurance & suspended

Customer Question

Hi, I received a driving ticket for no insurance & suspended registrations. I missed court & my license is suspended & I was told there was a warrant for my arrest. What is the best way possible to go by this without going to jail for missing court?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

At this point, you need to hire a criminal defense attorney who has experience with that judge and that District attorney about negotiating a plea or some release if you pay any fines. I would not communicate with them except through an attorney.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

If you have any additional questions just let me know otherwise a positive rating would be appreciated.