How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 557
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would like to talk to someone about a DUI from 2014 or 15 I

Customer Question

Would like to talk to someone about a DUI from 2014 or 15 I can't remember in Colorado
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 11 months ago.

Hi Randy:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to try to provide general assistance if I can.

What exactly would be your question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I got a DUI back in Colorado spend more than 10 years ago to my knowledge all my fines are paid I did two classes but they're claiming I need to do them again I do need to pay the reinstatement fee
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 11 months ago.

Let me opt-out and open the question up to another expert who may be able to help.

No need to re-type anything as the new expert will have access to everything typed here. All you have to do is wait and a new expert will greet you and try to help you.

Thank you and good luck!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.