Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

The insurance company is not takig action .a second legal

Customer Question

the insurance company is not takig action .a second legal party is taking action is that how it gos?
JA: Not for this question, but they might if you need additional services. You'll have to ask the Traffic Lawyer about that.
Customer: when a peron is operating a vehicle illegal isn't he giving up all his rights?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: maryland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What are you asking about, can you please clarify a bit as we do not understand what is going on and what you are asking from what you posted above?