How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If someone is parked in a handicapped parking spot with no

Customer Question

If someone is parked in a handicapped parking spot with no handicapped sticker can a pedestrian report this to the police with their license plate being reported to police
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

yes, a pedestrian (or other citizen) may report this violation to law enforcement (they should use the police department's non-emergency number, this is not an emergency to use 9-1-1 for), but in order for the vehicle or the driver to be cited, the officer would have to actually see the violation.