How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 19312
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If i remember correctly it was 2006 when i lost my license

Customer Question

if i remember correctly it was 2006 when i lost my license in the state of Washington from unpaid speeding ticket. i got it back in 2010 when i was living in Oregon state but then Washington revoked it again, and I'm not even sure why. without knowing it was suspended again i was busted driving in the state of Oregon. i now live in California and 2 years ago got a driving on suspended ticket AGAIN. i know i shouldn't be driving but i have no way to work with out it since i live in a small area. i have tried so many times to get together all of the information and paperwork so i can get my license back asap, but i can't get anyone to talk to me or corporate with me. i hit a wall. i know i made the mistakes, but its been 10 years and since i can't get anyone to work with me i keep getting in trouble driving and it makes things more difficult, and i just want to get my license back. help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to contact DMV of Washington State, Oregon, and California to straighten this matter out, to pay for your outstanding tickets. You cannot be driving on revoked or suspended license.You can get the information on exactly how to reinstate your license when you contact the three States' DMVs.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.