Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I continue to run into dead-ends online after failing to

Customer Question
Hi, my name is***** and...
Hi, my name is***** and I continue to run into dead-ends online after failing to reach NYS DMV by telephone. My pursuit is to acquire a CDL (Class A) in the state of Virginia. I thought all the issues in NYS were cleared when I initially got my license in Virginia about six years ago.
JA: Regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in Virginia presently, however. I am trying to get clearance from New York State.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I have not spoken to anyone other than a clerk at DMV in Virginia.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I came upon this situation when I attempted to take the written examination to acquire the CDL permit in Virginia.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/12/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about the situation?
Ely, Attorney