How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 19664
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner is currently incarecerated non related criminal

Customer Question

My partner is currently incarecerated for a non related criminal offence . He has received an order of suspension of his drivers licence for a speeding ticket he intended on contesting but thought he was given a court date to appear to contest he was arrested before the date and the jail did not take him to traffic court. The violations are now 22349b , 405095 , and 40508 a. What can he do while he's still in jail to fix it before he gets out? ***@******.*** in California
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

He would need to find a way to pay for the tickets, or you can go to the Courthouse again now that his license has been suspended to see if he qualifies for the amnesty program.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.