Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
10285032

I want to renew my drivers license online. The application

Customer Question

I want to renew my drivers license online. The application form would not let me fill in the date of my birth, which is 1928. The date in the search section only goes to 1937. How do I fill in my birth date?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid the reason they will not allow renewal online beyond the 1937 date is because older citizens seeking to get a renewal have to take their eye test again to make sure they are still fit to drive. So they are not going to let you renew it online I am afraid.