How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got a Traffic ticket from Inyo COunty, CA (a) and 22349(a)

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I got a Traffic ticket from Inyo COunty, CA for 27360 (a) and 22349(a)
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Speeding at 86 in 65 zone and child not properly restrained
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Is there a way to know how much point it costs me and how to aviod teh same
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: This is the first time i am getting ticket in my driving history
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way to defer my first ticket ? Is there a way to schedule court appearance in my area?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

The unrestrained child violation (27360 (a)) is one point and approximately $490.00.

The speeding violation (22349(a)) is one point and approximately $238.00.

You can find information about how to respond to traffic citations (including the use of traffic school to help deal with points on your license) in California using the CA Courts self help website here: