Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I have a speeding ticket got last sunday. 81 on 55 MPH.

Customer Question
Hi, I have a speeding...
Hi, I have a speeding ticket got last sunday. 81 on 55 MPH. 455$
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Conway, SC
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: This is my first ticket
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
7/5/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this matter?
Ely, Attorney