Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

How to go about for securing bail for car driver causing death of a cyclist? It pertained to USA.

Customer Question
How to go about for...
How to go about for securing bail for car driver causing death of a cyclist?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
6/23/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Is this matter in Pakistan, or somewhere else? If somewhere else, then where?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It pertained to USA. I asked a question and agreed to pay for the reply. The question however remained unanswered but fee had been charged which absolutely unfair. Moreover, I never requested for membership and I don't why I have been charged for that? Please arrange for refunding the amount charged on both counts forthwith.
Ely, Attorney