How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 557
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to appeal a judgement from AZ Dept of

Customer Question

I would like to appeal a judgement from AZ Dept of Transportation. They revoked the license of the Traffic School.
This is a civil law issue - administrative law.
I need an emergency stay.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Are you looking for someone to draft a pleading that you can present to a court as a means of trying to stay the license revocation?

Or, are you looking for someone to represent you in Superior Court?

Or, something else?