How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 34442
Experience:  Former Asst State Attorney/Hearing Officer
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son, who is presently out of the country, sold s car day

Customer Question

my son, who is presently out of the country, sold his car day he left. the new owner was to send us a copy of her title of the car so we could cancel his car insurance confidently. She has not done so. We just need to know that the car is now titled in her name in florida?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

You can contact a local DMV service center for your county and they should be able to confirm the transfer for you.

Here is a link to the offices listed by county:

Your auto insurance agent can also probably confirm the transfer, as well. They often have access to the the DMV databases.