How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 34472
Experience:  Former Asst State Attorney/Hearing Officer
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Distrubing the peace and ndering and a speeding ticket and a

Customer Question

Distrubing the peace and hindering and a speeding ticket and a oridance violation from the city houseing my ex boyfriend dog that was a pit bull. I going to jail wright
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan warren hindering and distrubing the peace the oridance violation wad in centerline mi
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I paid two lawyers and.not getting anything i am really afraid because this last lawyer not calling me telling me anything i never been in trouble until now
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to answering your question.

Assuming you have a relatively clean record, it is very unlikely you will go to jail for those charges and, if convicted, a fine is most likely.

You may want representation in court by a defense attorney to, hopefully, obtain the best outcome possible and ensure the prosecution can prove their case.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.