How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 19653
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to fight VC4462.5 and warrant issued?

Customer Question

How to fight VC4462.5 and warrant issued?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Kindly provide proper foundation for your question. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My 1999 Toyota Sienna was towed in Burlingame, CA due to having over seven (7) tickets, expired registration and having a sticker that belonged to another car. I was not driving the vehicle at the time. I received a letter from Burlingame police notifying me that a warrant had been issued. I"m told to report to any police/sheriff department. Cost $1,500 bail? Please advise on how to proceed. Many thanks.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. Do not present yourself to the Police without an Attorney who handles traffic tickets or criminal issues. You need to find out exactly the total amount of ticket and make sure to pay off all outstanding tickets. Otherwise, you may be held until you pay the whole amount due. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.