Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

Should I blow if I get pull over?

Customer Question
Should I blow if I get pull over?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
4/28/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
I cannot give you legal advice. However, if you are requested to take a breathalyzer test and you refused, your license would be suspended for six months. On the other hand, if you are convicted of your first DUI , you may be sentenced to jail for ten days and pay up to $1,000.00 in fine. Also, refusal to take a breathalyzer test does not mean that you would not be convicted of DUI. See Oklahoma Statutes Title 47 Section 47-751. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law