Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Why have I not received Registration Tags ?

Customer Question

Why have I not received Registration Tags for 2016?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you contacted your local DMV office yet, since they have to look up whether or not they were sent and if they were they have to list them as lost or stolen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if I contacted the DMV I wouldn't have contacted you. Please cancel this service.

"and if they were they have to list them as lost or stolen".

Does my $5 cover your incompetence?

Thank you for your reply, first off, we have no way of knowing all of your situation when you never told us. Asking where your tags are is asking for a guess, we have no idea as we do not even know what state you are in, much less we have no access to any state's DMV computers, so your comments are uncalled for.

Call your DMV office in whatever state you are in and they will assist you.

Please do not reply to this question, contact customer service and they will refund your $5 or any other money you paid.

You can contact them at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####