Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I just typed a question Cop came top my house said I was

Customer Question

I just typed a question Cop came top my house said I was driving too slowly in a 45-50 MPH zone There are no such zones. It was 45 mph but friday at 5 Traffic backed up a block He took my driver license and saw I was 82 he did not see car or did not see me driving All traffic was almost stopped.
I took open left hand lane and turned onto a resecential road about 1/2 mile from my home and there was no traffic I drove about 20-25 MPH home I turn left on a green light. others probably were stuck in interscetion. Cop was fatg stupid. No place in down town is the traffic 50 MPH
He had n right to do anything Said a red car was seen by two people He knows me and theay are brutes and beat up women.
I went to a driver school to see if they would test me. theys sadi wait. no one has contacted me.
number was 16-13483 he said it was not a ticket.. They will take my license he said if I do not respond to a letter. It has been 10 days not letter. Uusally a ticket number here is preceded by AN3- this was not.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
There is really nothing you can do if you have not received a notice from the DMV. That is, wait till you get the notice from DMV and then respond. It would take more than ten days to hear from DMV. Your license CANNOT be taken away without due process. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.