How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am eligible to get my license back now and the judge

Customer Question

I am eligible to get my license back now and the judge requested that I petition the court (him) in order to apply for my license but I cannot afford my attorney any more.
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: How do I petion the court without an attorney?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am required to put an interlock on my car; I have been eligible to apply for my license since August 2015 which is when my revocation was up. It was revoked for 18 months due to refusing a drug and alcohol test when I got my 2nd DWI.
JA: Our top Traffic Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Traffic Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Traffic Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What state is this, please?