How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in a condo building (residents are 55 years and

Customer Question

I live in a condo building (residents are 55 years and older) which is private property parking lot located at Stone Crop Drive, Ellicott City, Maryland. There is a Ford Pick-Up truck (Maryland License Plate 94R 221) parked and it is filled with yard waste. Our question is this vehicle registered to a Stone Crop Drive resident. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. We cannot search license plate records I am afraid. You can call the police if the truck has been parked there and you do not know the owner or you can go to, where it will cost you $12 for the search of the record.