Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

As far as I know, there wasn't any hearing, is there

Customer Question
anywhere I can check this...
As far as I know, there wasn't any hearing, is there anywhere I can check this information?
The tickets are from August to November of 2015.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
2/29/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If there are tickets, the only place to check the status of those would be by contacting the clerk of the court where the citations were filed. Only the clerk of court can give you the information as to what you need to do. If you failed to appear in court on them, the court will enter a conviction automatically on them and you have to pay the fines on the citations to resolve them.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney