Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Experienced Attorney/former law enforcement officer
26296561

I have a LLc. I have 10 motor vehicles registered under my

Customer Question

I have a LLc. I have 10 motor vehicles registered under my LLC. If one of my vehicles gets numerous parking and toll violations, and i do not pay them, will this effect the registration or anything with my other 9 vehicles. The tickets add up so much on this on vehicle that i cannot afford to pay all of them, and so now that particular vehicle is parked and not on the road. The tickets are ranging from nyc and NJ parking tickets, nj and ny ez pass toll tickets, pennsylvania toll tickets, maryland toll tickets.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Yes. Generally if the LLC owns a registered vehicle which has delinquent parking and toll violations, not only any other vehicle owned by the LLC would not be allowed to renew registration, but also, if any of the city and/or agency to which violations are owed obtains a judgment, any of the LLC assets, including any vehicle owned by the LLC can be seized to satisfy outstanding violations, plus interest, court costs and legal fees.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.