Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Received 2 tickets. one having commercial plates and on the…

Customer Question
Hi- received 2 tickets...

Hi- received 2 tickets. one for not having commercial plates and on the same day and time another for parking commercial vehicle on street.

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Traffic Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I drive a Nissan NV 6 Cylinder van(high top) that i use personally for outings in the outdoors to carry my bike and tent etc. The vehicle does not have any magnets or signs of any kind on it. No advertising of any kind I literally use it for my person mini outdoor vacations. That is why its registered and insured as a personal passenger van.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Traffic Lawyer should be aware of?

There is not

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/22/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this matter?
How do you handle this in court?
Thank you for your reply
I am presuming you have the proof it is not used for commercial purposes, combined with your personal registration documents?