Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I need a letter stating that I no longer own a car that I…

Customer Question
I need a letter stating...
I need a letter stating that I no longer own a car that I got a ticket in. Because there asking me to present the registration. And I need it tonight sorry for short notice
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
It was a silver 2006 two door cobalt
2/19/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, we cannot write any letters for anyone on this site. Who are they seeking a letter from anyhow, from you? Do you also have proof of sale?