Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I was wondering is it ok too have blue lights in your grill…

Customer Question
I was wondering is...

I was wondering is it ok too have blue lights in your grill if they don't project out towards the road or the other drivers

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have blue lights I want to put inside of my grill and they face in towards the radiator and not out like headlights do

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/19/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What state? Most states have laws prohibiting red or blue lights if they are visible, regardless of which way they are facing.