Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I was wondering is it ok too have blue lights in your grill

Customer Question

I was wondering is it ok too have blue lights in your grill if they don't project out towards the road or the other drivers
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have blue lights I want to put inside of my grill and they face in towards the radiator and not out like headlights do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Traffic Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What state? Most states have laws prohibiting red or blue lights if they are visible, regardless of which way they are facing.