Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

Street Parking on a very narrow Street in Woodland lls.

Customer Question
Street Parking on a very...
Street Parking on a very narrow Street in Woodland Hills. There has been a car parked on my street since October that hasn't moved in all of that time. It is causing a terrific hazard. Cars on this street can hardly pass when the street is empty. It has caused constant hazards.
I need a phone number to report it and get it moved.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
2/10/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney

Good afternoon:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

Before I proceed, I would like to find out what actions have you taken thus far? For instance, have you contacted police and, if so, what were you told?

Ely, Attorney