Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I purchased a 1998 232 Rinker boat from C and C Marine in…

Customer Question
I purchased a 1998 232...
I purchased a 1998 232 Rinker boat from C and C Marine in Osage Beach, MO in July 1999.
I never got the appropriate title app due to an inflated price that the dealer put on the loan papers. The cash difference on the papers was what I purchased the boat for. I have paid off the loan and have the appropriate papers to prove this. How do I go about getting the proper registration and title.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 4 days by:
2/12/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you contacted the DMV regarding the boat title, that is the first step?

Have you contacted the lending company to ask for a release of lien from them, that is the second step?