How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a 1998 232 Rinker boat from C and C Marine in

Customer Question

I purchased a 1998 232 Rinker boat from C and C Marine in Osage Beach, MO in July 1999.
I never got the appropriate title app due to an inflated price that the dealer put on the loan papers. The cash difference on the papers was what I purchased the boat for. I have paid off the loan and have the appropriate papers to prove this. How do I go about getting the proper registration and title.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you contacted the DMV regarding the boat title, that is the first step?

Have you contacted the lending company to ask for a release of lien from them, that is the second step?