Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Want to pay very old nyc parking tickets but 't know how to…

Customer Question
hello, want to pay very...
hello, want to pay very old nyc parking tickets but don't know how to access them...any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
1/26/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

If they are too old to be paid on-line, you'll have to go to the DMV and get a printout of your driving history. The bad news is that you will have to go to the DMV, which can sometimes be like falling into a time warp. The good news is that you can bargain and see if they will be willing to waive some of the late penalties, and they can also set up a payment plan.