Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

, i have a no passing ticket 1126a which happened on

Customer Question
Customer: HI JA: Thanks...
Customer: HI
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a no passing ticket 1126a which happened on dec 19th 2015 the return by mail or in person date mentioned in the ticket was 01/22/2016 and i'm late by 3 days and when i tried paying it online the infraction does not show up and on calling the court they said that i need to mail my plea
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
should i plead guilty ? what would happen if i plead guilty. I'm late is there anything that can be done ?
1/25/2016
Traffic Lawyer: CriminalDefense, Attorney replied 1 year ago
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney

Good afternoon. Do you have any defenses or do you want to contest this?

Ely, Attorney