How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 557
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, i have a no passing ticket 1126a which happened on

Customer Question

Customer: HI
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a no passing ticket 1126a which happened on dec 19th 2015 the return by mail or in person date mentioned in the ticket was 01/22/2016 and i'm late by 3 days and when i tried paying it online the infraction does not show up and on calling the court they said that i need to mail my plea
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should i plead guilty ? what would happen if i plead guilty. I'm late is there anything that can be done ?
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Do you have any defenses or do you want to contest this?