How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 558
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 18 year old daughter received a speeding ticket recently

Customer Question

Customer: My 18 year old daughter received a speeding ticket recently in WA State but All of the info on the ticket including the vehicle is someone else. We don't know how to respond wit the 3 options they give on the ticket... ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Traffic Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Good evening:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. First, I am sorry to hear of the situation you and your daughter are in as a result of this situation.

It seems as if you question omits certain information that may be relevant to the discussion at hand. What I have learned is, in these situations, there are numerous questions that need to be asked and answered for a customer to get the information they need. May I suggest, based on this type of question, would you prefer a live phone call so I can ask and, more importantly, answer all the relevant questions that may be needed in this type of situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. (###) ###-#### Thanks - Mike
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, but the only way to discuss over the phone would be through JA. Feel free to accept or reject the proposed additional offer service. If you cannot accept, please let me know and I will make sure an expert can continue assisting you here via this Q&A.

Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Just a reminder, I am here to assist you with your question. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks!