Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

Vijay. I got a ell Phone use ticket. Can you help me fight

Customer Question
Customer: Vijay. I got a...
Customer: Vijay. I got a ell Phone use ticket. Can you help me fight it wha tshould i do? I have my trial today at 815 AM pacifi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was using my cell phone and driving. Cop on a motorbike caught me and issued a citation I already got it deferred to today. Trial is at 815 AM
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Traffic Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Traffic Law
1/22/2016
Traffic Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney

Good morning:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information. First, I am sorry to hear of the situation you are in.

May I ask, would you prefer to fight the ticket at trial or would you prefer to avoid a trial and obtain the best result possible?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already sought an extension
They gave it
Trial is set for 815 AM today Pacifi
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I fight it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Helllooo?

Cell phone tickets are tough to fight. You must cross-examine the officer to cast doubt on his or her ability to have sen your phone.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK. What all questions should i ask him
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He was on a motorbike travelling at 70 mph
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am in hurry. So please do not try to sell me other stuff. Answer my questions quikly and crisply.

I am sorry, I cannot provide actual advice or strategy in this situation as it is against JA procedures. I will opt-out of the question thereby opening it up to another expert who may assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What all questions should I ask him?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK. Can you connect another Expert to me asap? I have few minutes left to discuss this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you wanted me to pay $52 for a phone call?!!!!??? I will provide feedbak on your right now...
Ely, Attorney