How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 9336
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

N cal atty, I spoke to you regarding my sons accident and we

Customer Question

Hi n cal atty, I spoke to you regarding my sons accident and we did speak to a lawyer and they told me just to file with them it would be 1,000.00 and then 14,000 and they wouldn't guarantee anything. The lawyers do not want to take my case and according to my insurance we did not have a policy with them because they returned the money we had already paid and said our contract was annulled. They keep saying we don't have a case with them and they have summoned us to court. Help!! I don't know what else I have to do or what kind of lawyer I need now.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My insurance covered the cost of the accident, but now they want me to pay them back. Do I have a case against my ex insurance company?
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for asking for me.

You need a lawyer who does insurance bad faith cases and insurance coverage cases.

You should be able to get a free consultation from some of the attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.