How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 26814
Experience:  18+ years of high-volume criminal defense work from arraignment through plea or trial.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had 2 duii in 15years and 4 total first one in 1978 now my

Customer Question

I had 2 duii in 15years and 4 total first one in 1978 now my drivers license been revoked for 5 years now is there any way of getting it back
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


With a recommendation from the court you may be allowed to get a hardship or probationary license, which would at least allow you to drive to/from/for work, to alcohol treatment and doctor's appointments.

You can read more about this here. I am attaching the application form but for a DUI revocation, you need the judge's approval as well.