Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I had 2 duii in 15years and 4 total first one in 1978 now my

Customer Question
drivers license been revoked for...
I had 2 duii in 15years and 4 total first one in 1978 now my drivers license been revoked for 5 years now is there any way of getting it back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/31/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

With a recommendation from the court you may be allowed to get a hardship or probationary license, which would at least allow you to drive to/from/for work, to alcohol treatment and doctor's appointments.

You can read more about this here. I am attaching the application form but for a DUI revocation, you need the judge's approval as well.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney