Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

My daughter got a speeding 87 in a 55, expired tag -- which

Customer Question
has been corrected -- what...
my daughter got a speeding 87 in a 55, expired tag -- which has been corrected -- what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
11/25/2015
Traffic Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Attorney replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Attorney

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The options you have are to pay the citation (not advised as she will get points on her license), go to traffic school, or take it to court. You should probably take them to court depending on what her driving record is like (I would also hire a traffic attorney for this). The expired tag would be dismissed if the issue has been addressed. The only pending issue would be the speeding ticket.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Attorney