How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 118649
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to change my florida registered boat to a

Customer Question

I am trying to change my florida registered boat to a Dominican Republic registration. How to cancel my florida registration
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Once you register your boat in the DR you do not have to do anything else other than not renew your FL registration and your FL registration is canceled. Once the DR registration is placed on the boat, it is now registered in the DR and there are no license plates to turn in like on a car. So just registering in DR and not renewing the FL registration is all you do.