How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Delta-Lawyer Your Own Question
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3546
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Delta-Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I ran a toll road about a year ago. I lost the notice I

Customer Question

I ran a toll road about a year ago. I lost the notice I finally got in the mail so I don't have my reference number to pay the fine - what can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can contact the court in the county in which you ran the toll road that handles traffic citations, given them your name, driver license number and car tag number and they should be able to pull the citation and you can then pay accordingly.

If the court cannot locate the ticket, the next best thing to do is to contact your state's DMV and have them run your driver license history. They should be able to isolate the ticket on your record and give you a specific court in which the ticket was lodged, the date, etc. You can take this information and go to the court and pay the ticket.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please also rate my answer positively (4 or 5 stars).

Best wishes!

Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in with you to see if you had any additional questions. I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible as you move forward. Thanks!

Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Have you had a chance to implement the advice provided? I want to make sure you are good to go moving forward.