How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 557
Experience:  Private practice
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Driving on suspended license smoging and licensed my

Customer Question

Driving on suspended license for not smoging and licensed my vehicle, car is beyond repair and re posessed. Now driving new car tags just expired. Got pulled over and they had me get a ride home. I know I need to go to cort for driving on a hold or suspended lice se, but I need to drive to be able to do my job, requires getting permits at county for construction jobs. And picking up kids at school.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I ask the judge for? And how should I dress?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information. However, I cannot answer these questions because answering them amounts to giving you legal advice, which is prohibited by terms of service. So, I will opt out and open the case up to other Attorneys on the site.