Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I need to find the owner of title on a nissan VERSA auto Lic

Customer Question
I need to find the...
I need to find the owner of title on a nissan VERSA auto Lic # ***** can I do this??? and where do I go.....Ive tried these search engines and their greatest sucess seemingly has been charging my Visa card
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Traffic Law
10/14/2015
Traffic Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

Do you know what STATE the license plate is from?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Oct 15/15 Sir.....I no longer need your answer as I got the necessary info from our local police dept....

Thanx

avr

No problem, AVR. I will let customer service know. All the best.

Ely, Attorney