Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp. with Traffic Law issues
19127644

My husband received a traffic ticket in yellowstone park. I

Customer Question

My husband received a traffic ticket in yellowstone park. I have lost the ticket. I can't find out how to pay it. Can you help .
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the information and your question. If this ticket was actually in the Park itself (Federal land), then you would contact the Yellowstone Office of the U.S. Attorney's Office at(###) ###-#### ***** you will need to provide them with enough information where they can obtain the ticket info. You can go to the following link to see what they want: http://www.justice.gov/usao-wy/criminal-division/violations-yellowstone-and-grand-teton-national-parks-and-other-federal-enclaves

Although I realize that you do not have the ticket, you will need to try to put together as much of the rest of the information that they request so they can find it.

Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed. If not, then if you could leave a positive rating in the box above, I will receive credit for my work. Thank you

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 8th. For some unknown reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit(paid) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can bookmark my page at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/

Thank you.