How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 39136
Experience:  retired (mostly)
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a truck in pa. I have the title and registration

Customer Question

I bought a truck in pa. I have the title and registration but I can't find the guy who sold it to me to get the title notorized. Is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.


If you cannot locate the title holder, you can purchase an auto title bond as a means of guarantee, so that the government can issue you new title. See this link for an example of surety company that provides this service.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!