Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
10285032

I have $900 dollars in driver license reinstatement fees in

Customer Question

I have $900 dollars in driver license reinstatement fees in IN. I live on $700 social security and am 87 yr old father's care giver. Where can I get forms to submit fee waiver to the court? Tickets were foing on suspended and they were over about 4 year period. each of the 3 tgarnered a $300 reinstatement fee I have paid all 3 tickets.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

First, here is the drivers license reinstatement fee waiver: http://www.indybar.org/_files/reinstatement%20fee%20waivers.pdf

If all tickets are paid off and it is just reinstatement fees, this is the form you need to file in the court.