S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Experienced, and knowledgeable attorney.
70026054

My 2013 Ford Explorer Sport has been serviced 3 times in

Customer Question

My 2013 Ford Explorer Sport has been serviced 3 times in past month and now the same problem has occurred again. I am at 26000 miles. Being over the mileage, so I have a chance?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.
Q) Being over the mileage, so I have a chance?
I have bad news for you, I'm sorry to say.
If you didn't make a Lemon Law claim before now, you're probably out of time. As you may have already surmised, in NJ you have to make your claim within the first 2 years or 24K miles, whichever comes first. While you may be within the years range, you're just out of the mileage range.
Click here for more information:
http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/News/Brochures/Lemon-Law-Road-to-Relief-Brochure.pdf
I'm sorry I couldn't bring you better news about this issue. I do hope my response has been helpful. If you have follow-up questions or concerns on this topic, please ask. I'll get back to you as quickly as I can, although I may not be online at the moment you respond.
Otherwise, I hope you will rate my answer positively as that is the ONLY way I receive credit for my work, and doing so will NOT cost you an additional fee.
Best wishes to you,
Shuband