How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 116714
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got a ticket on 37th street in New York City. I have a

Customer Question

Hi, I got a ticket on 37th street in New York City. I have a Florida license and I got notice of suspension for not paying it. I need to pay the ticket but I lost it. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to contact the NYC court,, and you need to arrange with the clerk to make payment on the citation. Failure to appear in court results in them entering a conviction on the citation, so now you have to pay the fine by contacting the NYC metropolitan area violations bureau and making payment and they will issue a release of suspension letter to FL so you can get your license reinstated.

Related Traffic Law Questions