How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Run my own practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does a ticket in PA to obey the posted speed sign of 25 mph

Customer Question

Does a ticket in PA for failure to obey the posted speed sign of 25 mph cause you to get 2 points transferred to New Jersey?
It is No points in PA, but I thought New Jersey says all moving violations transfer at 2 points.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I am a licensed Pennsylvania and New Jersey professional.

In what state do you have your license in, is it in PA or in New Jersey? If in PA, this does not transfer. If in New Jersey, it does transfer and is treated as a 2 point violation even if no points exist for this ticket in PA.


Dimitry, Esq.