How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask S. Huband, Esq. Your Own Question
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 1628
Experience:  Experienced, and knowledgeable attorney.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
S. Huband, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to get bitchal traffic afender of your record I have not

Customer Question

how to get hibitchal traffic afender of your record I have not drove or drank in twenty years I'm sisabled and can't afford to pay fines and court cost'. my son had bycicle wreck and I took him to urgent care and we got pulled over for a seatbelt violation and they charged me with DORL' HTO. DUI4 Seatbelt.the dui was my prescription med's
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.
Your first stop is the TN agency that governs driver's licenses: the department of safety, driver services section. They should be able to tell you the current status of your license as well as what you have to do to get your license back. If that involves paying court fines and costs, you might be able to get on a payment plan and get a provisional license.
Check here to get started:
Keep in mind a few obstacles you might face. First, since you're now charged with a driving offense, you may not be able to get your license reinstated until you get that matter resolved. Second, some convictions mandate that a license be revoked permanently, and it's not possible to be re-licensed in the future. It depends on what you were convicted of.
Finally, if you cannot afford to pay your fines and costs and you're on disability, it stands to reason that you will qualify for a court-appointed attorney. I would ask for one and see whether he or she can get you on the right track to getting your license back.
I hope my response has been helpful. If you have follow-up questions or concerns on this topic, please ask. I'll get back to you as quickly as I can, although I may not be online at the moment you respond.
Otherwise, I hope you will rate my answer positively as that is the ONLY way I receive credit for my work, and doing so will NOT cost you an additional fee.
Best wishes to you,